The repurchase of credit, also called restructuring, consolidation or regrouping of credit, is a financial solution which tries to answer to a situation of excessive indebtedness. The purpose of the redemption of credits is to reduce the overall amount of monthly repayments. The repurchase of credit can reduce the monthly payments, but by increasing the repayment period.
This solution consists of substituting one or more existing loans with a single credit, at a rate that is lower if possible, but which can be depreciated over a longer period in line with the borrower’s income. Individuals can thus try to find a viable solution to their over-indebtedness. Finally, the borrower swaps short-term debts for larger long-term debt.
Why buy a loan of 92000 euros
- To get out of debt, gain purchasing power or face a large one-time expense, the purchase of credit seems to be the best solution. It makes it possible to consolidate all its loans into one in order to benefit from a single monthly payment, a reduced debt ratio.and even the possibility of becoming a saver again. There are various companies who can consolidate a payday loan.
- Improve your “customer profile” with your banker.
- Lower the debt ratio.
- Balance your budget and increase your purchasing power.
- Avoid overindebtedness.
- The redemption of credits saves money because the rates are negotiated downwards.
- No commitment fees. As long as you have not signed anything, you are free to make your decision.
- The repurchase of credit does not involve any surprise
- The elements of the repurchase of credit are known in advance.
- Credit redemption occurs when a household has several loans in repayment: it can be a car loan, a home loan, a credit work, one or more revolving loans, debts … All these loans are grouped into one, to help keep your budget. At the beginning of each month, instead of paying multiple installments, you only have one loan to repay: your purchase of credits. Everything is simpler, faster to process, and most importantly, you avoid any risk of forgetting, the consequences of which could be serious.